Anxiety Community

Zoloft adjustment?

Had wrong date previous question. On March 31 started 12.5 mg of zoloft and tapered up every 2 weeks. I am med sensitive so have to go slow.  I am now on 50 mg and have been for little over a week.  Anxiety is better and have only take .25 mg ativan every once in a while in nervous social situations. My question is I still get crying depressing episodes once every couple of days. Will this get better or will I need a higher dosage?? I am going to stick it out till my psychiatrist appt on the 30th but want to know how or if it will get better.  I am trying to be patient and positive as my psychologist has been working with me.  I have so much to be thankful for but theses thoughts (negative) sometimes creep in and I hate it.   God bless everyone in this forum that responds as this is helpful.:)
I replied to your post on Depression site.  Please take care.  I am here if you need to talk.