Birth Control (Contraception) Community

DONT use Depo Provera

by MiaUK, 4 minutes ago
I have ' Boarderline' disorder and after my forth baby in haste had Depo Provera ,  my weight piled on and made my depression ,at times , unable to cope with , (2 + yrs ago ) sex life left and took self esteem with it , after months of doing EVERYTHING to shift a pound , nothing , found a whizz of girl who said Metformin and zero carb diet would be the only way to do it , made sense , it were a chemical that caused it it could only be a chemical to reverse it , my daughter who has ASD is destressed herself by my weight gain and it kills me when she says when are you going back to my mum , tried MFM and it knocks me out can not move ? why , please help , i feel like i have been cursed this is not my body ? I do feel suicidal , i wont , thats just another emotion i could well do without , i miss so much of my daughters lives already please God give me a break ! he rarely does , so have you any ideas I'v coped with so much emotional blows that hit me harder because of my disorder but this one is consuming my life , Yours Hopefully MiaUK
I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. I don't know anything about the depo shot and I just so happened to come across this when looking up information about it. I did want to say that I have felt that way with the depression I've had, but it doesn't sound anywhere close to what you are going through. My advise: I would say work out (which I am sure you are doing for the weight, but it will raise your endorphins ) maybe join a social group of some kind. Also listen to soothing music that touches you. God doesn't always seem to be there, but if you keep thinking positively, things HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER! I wish you the best of luck, I just wanted you to know people care.