Birth Control (Contraception) Community

HELP WITH DEPO PROVERA!!!

I have been on the shot for about 2 years and I haven't taken the last 2 shots. My first was supposed to be in November of 2012 and the second in February of 2012. I want it out of my system. I haven't been breaking my back trying for me and my other to be pregnant, but we haven't been stopping it either... It has been unprotected and he does not pull out. I still have not had a positive test. Is there anything at all that I can do??? The more I think about it, the more I want to be pregnant and my other does too. Help us please..
Hi there,
After stopping depo it may take some time for your periods to normalize. The time varies in every woman and can be from 2-3 months to 12-18 months .The length of time you use Depo-Provera usually has no effect on how long it takes you to become pregnant. If you are not on any contraceptive you can get pregnant any time. If you are still unable to conceive then you should visit your gynecologist for more queries and assistance. Keep me posted.
Best luck and take care!