Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.45k Members

Missed Pills

I am late taking my new pad pf pills and have sex before i start the first pill and was already escaped one day and i dint take the 2 pills..i just take one by one until finished the pad..My menstruation did not come out after 4 days i started second pad and finished and wait.for 7 days free from pills my menstruation did not come out again .Now i started the 3rd pads. just finished the 4 pills..I did pregnancy test 2x but negative.Is there a possibility that am really pregnant??or if i continue taking this 3rd pad??is there a chance to have period then??please help...
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.