Birth Control (Contraception) Community

depo provera

I been off depo for couple months, still haven't got a regular period, then I went to then I went to the hospital and they said I have pcos..is that because I was on depo for soo long (3 yrs). and will my period come back regular?
I was told that it take 9 months to a year for your body to go back to normal after using depo. I myself used it for about a year and didn't recieve my period till after 10 months of stopping it. Maybe for you it will take longer since you were on depo for 3 years. As for the pcos I'm not sure if depo was the cause of it.