Birth Control (Contraception) Community

implantation bleeding or period?

so its my first month on birth control (tri-cyclen lo) .ive never missed a day of taking the pill and ive been taking it consistantly everyday at the same time. im on the 28 day pack and i last started my pack on the first day of my period which i got on the 24th of april. its now the 17th of may and ive noticed for a couple of days now starting since the 11th that ive had light bleeding, but now has turned into heavier bleeding. im wondering if its implantation bleeding or if its just a way early period and if i should continue on my last week of none horomonal pills or start a new pack?
Go with the pack.. it is your first time on BC... as long as you haven't had unprotected sex, go with the pack. Your periods will change.  It may take a couple of months to settle in.  You will be ok.