Tiny bump

Hi I am 23 ans have a tiny bump the size of a pinhead underneith the skin at the side of my aerola, I have had this for a few weeks you can hardly even see it and I think it may be a small cyst as its similar to one I have on my arm  Do you thik this is anything to worry about I dont have a doctors appointment untill 4weeks and was going to mention it then .
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Dear CL659:  There are normally little bumps on the areola called montgomery's glands. They look like little goose pimples and are completely normal.  As long as this does not change or grow, mentioning this is 4 weeks should not be a problem.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Forum

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.