Breast Cancer Forum

breast discharge

I am a 27 year old female and I was doing a breast exam when I found this green dicharge from my breast what should I do and how should I found out what it is exactly. I was told by some friends of mine that it is an invection of the milk duct and then I read it could be much more please help.!!
Dear cmruether: Many women have some type of nipple discharge or fluid when their breasts are squeezed, and its normal. Squeezing the nipple sends message to the brain and the pituitary gland responds by increasing prolactin levels, which in turn produces discharge from the nipple. The discharge can come in a variety of colors
A related discussion, breast leaking was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.