Breast Cancer Forum

lump in arm pit

i have a lump in my armpit. it is only about 0.5cm. it feels quite hard and is subcutaneous. it feels like it has a cord attatched which runs up into my arm. it is sore if i press it, but otherwise i would not know that it was there.any ideas what it could be and should i be worried?
Dear debimoje, It's hard to say what this is without seeing and examining it.  If it continues, causes discomfort and you're concerned, have it checked out.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.