Chlamydia Community

Yellow semen

2-3 years back my partner and i were diagnosed with Chlamydia. We were both treated but continued with non-safe sex. For a few months now i have noticed my semen after ejaculating may be a slight tint yellow. Consistency seems normal however; and after a while i have noticed it becomes obviously yellow. I recently found out i have kidney stones, and they probably have been in me for a while. Could this be the cause? Or has the chlamydia come back? Any advice is helpful, thank you.
Chlymida does not come back if it was treated.
I have had a similar experience with the yellow tint to yellow color, but I have no kidney stones. I have noticed that the more sex I have -- the more I ejaculate -- the less often I have this experience.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.