Chlamydia Community

just wondering

i have a cramp in the left lower part of my stomach it seems to be affecting the glands in my groan i was just wondering  could it be related to any STD or HIV symptoms
please try and respond asap
thanks
this is so vague its difficult. physical pain is a very rare symptom for any STI.  you are male right?  The only things that come to mind is some of the common STIs such as chlamydia, gonnorhea, and herpes... but I'm not too sure cuz like i mentioned, pain is rare.
If it was a STI left untreated then more severe symptoms can occur which can consist of more painful symptoms.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.