copd cure

There was a time i thought  COPD emphysema has no cure and it  only can be controlled,i guess i can proudly say there is %100 cure for copd disease,i was diagnosed of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)  for over 9 years which i thought there was no cure for it just as everyone here thinks,my condition was very critical which i was very afraid that will not survive it.
i took all the medication which doctor prescribe for me but nothing work out totally but i was able to live with it for the few years tho i still cough all day and seize of breath,i came across a post online which they were discussing how this herbal foundation help them cure their diseases,i was like wow does this really exist so i contacted the herbal foundation immediately so they gave me instruction on how the process goes which i followed exactly,i can proudly say i'm fully cure of copd emphysema without any side effect.
Please do not hesitate to contact them at (totalcureherbalfoundation gmail com)