I have 5 teeth left on my bottom and two are broke off at gumline. I plan on getting all 5 teeth pulled with two implants. This is definetly genetic due to the fact I am only 37 years old and take excellent care of my teeth (both of my parents lost their teeth very early in life). The teeth broke off (again) and my dentist cemented them back on, they are now lose and have a very funny odor. I am 27 weeks pregnant and have become obsessed with overexagerating my health (I have talked myself into this being jaw bone cancer..........). My OB wants me to wait, if I can, to get all of this done after my baby is born in April. Do you think this is something I should wait on or get checked with xrays, etc? Any advise is greatly appreciated.