Dental Health Forum

Red Itchy Painful Bumps

Two days ago, I took half a pill. The next day I started to get red bumps/spots on my hands, feet, and my face. They hurt when touched, and itch when not touched. It seems to be getting worse. Is it because of the pill I took? Because my friend took the other half and he said nothing happened to him.
I don't want to go to a doctor yet, because I don't want my mom to find out about the pill. However, if this continues, than in a week I will go to a doctor. That way if I get drug tested, I'll pass it.
What can I do about the red bumps?
You should go see a doctor immediately.  You could be having an allergic reaction to the "pill" which can cause more severe problems such as closing of your airway (difficulty breathing).  This could be a life threatening situation.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.