Avatar universal

Verrucous keratosis

I found a growth in my pubic area. Dermatologist biopsied. Pathologist said it was a verrucous keratosis. My understanding is that it COULD be a wart caused by HPV, or could be something else.  Could it also be a skin tag, or does that not fall under the term verrucous keratosis?  Thanks.
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions