Diet and Fitness Community

Anyone want to?

Anyone want to play along, where we actually hold ourselves accountable with one another? I find it easier when I can actually work with someone, when it comes to losing weight. We can discuss what we ate that day and have someone to... I guess, "answer to" if we screw up! Thought it might be fun. I definitely will let myself slip if I don't really "try", and it's nice having that support!

Thanks! Let me know! :-)
COMMUNITY LEADER
We have a weight loss challenge in process; you're welcome to join in on that and you're also welcome to post what you've been eating, exercise, etc and let people comment on it.  Many of us do better when we get regular feedback on our efforts. You can access the challenge via the following link:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss--Dieting/SUMMER-WEIGHT-LOSS-CHALLENGE/show/2118666