Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Personal Trainer Through Medical?

Is this a Thing? I need help with nutrition, diet, and weightloss, and I have done everything I can on my own. I need a personal trainer who can work with me and tell me what to do and how to do it. I can't afford a gym membership or more exercise equipment [I own a stationary bike and some 3 pound weights]. I JUST got on MediCal this Month and I can't seem to find anyone who knows what I can and can't get on MediCal and I don't want to call every personal trainer in the area and ask if they take Medical if getting a Personal Trainer through MediCal is even a thing.

Thanks in advance for any help,

-Topknot
I have never heard of being able to get a personal trainer through medical insurance. If that is at all possible, your best bet is to contact the insurance company & speak to your caseworker.

Hope this helps,
FF