Diet and Fitness Community

Weight Loss

Hello Friends!
My name is Abigail and I am on my weight loss journey! I am 18 years old (almost 19) and I am currently sitting at 221lbs. But the thing is, a week ago I was 231.
I have lost 10lbs in 8days.
Before you tell me this is bad, I just want to say that I don't think I am being unhealthy. I work out on a treadmill for around 35-45 minutes at a 15% incline so I burn about 700 calories per workout and I am not starving myself, just not eating crap anymore. I just want to know if this is bad? And any advice as I proceed in the future. I do not even see a difference in my body yet. I drink a crap ton of water and I eat lots of yummy salads.
Thank you thank you!