Diet and Fitness Community

anyone in here have done or ever heard of the HMR diet??

hello

its been a while since ive been on this site, im 29 years old and i have struggled weight issue basically my whole life, my weight is taking control of my life, now i have come to the point that im really serious about changing my life for good. I just attened a seminar for bariactric surgery and undergoign the proccess to get an approval from my insurance, although im still not fully convinced that thas the route i want to take, my family dr. as referred me to a weight management program where the offer HMR products..the diet consist of shakes and entrees had anyone or is anyone familiar with this? i just went to the class tonight..the instructur made is sound so simple..can anyone fill me in?? i need to loose a significally amount of weight and im trying to find somenthing that i can actually stick with.

please any advice would help.

thanks a lot
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am not familiar with that diet; however, I don't generally advocate any type of weight loss plan that you won't be able to stick with for the long haul; and I'm not sure you can do shakes and purchased entrees for an extended period of time.  

I don't know how much weight you have to lose, but have you tried coming up with a simple healthy eating plan, coupled with exercise?  We have members who have lost significant amounts of weight this way and it's much healthier.  

I wish you the best of luck with your plan, and if you need help or motivation, support, etc, please don't hesitate to ask us.