Aa
A
A
A
Close
Diet and Fitness Community
7.74k Members

anyone in here have done or ever heard of the HMR diet??

hello

its been a while since ive been on this site, im 29 years old and i have struggled weight issue basically my whole life, my weight is taking control of my life, now i have come to the point that im really serious about changing my life for good. I just attened a seminar for bariactric surgery and undergoign the proccess to get an approval from my insurance, although im still not fully convinced that thas the route i want to take, my family dr. as referred me to a weight management program where the offer HMR products..the diet consist of shakes and entrees had anyone or is anyone familiar with this? i just went to the class tonight..the instructur made is sound so simple..can anyone fill me in?? i need to loose a significally amount of weight and im trying to find somenthing that i can actually stick with.

please any advice would help.

thanks a lot
1 Responses
649848 tn?1534633700
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am not familiar with that diet; however, I don't generally advocate any type of weight loss plan that you won't be able to stick with for the long haul; and I'm not sure you can do shakes and purchased entrees for an extended period of time.  

I don't know how much weight you have to lose, but have you tried coming up with a simple healthy eating plan, coupled with exercise?  We have members who have lost significant amounts of weight this way and it's much healthier.  

I wish you the best of luck with your plan, and if you need help or motivation, support, etc, please don't hesitate to ask us.  

Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.