Diet and Fitness Community

diet

Hi.I'm 30 years old 1,80cm heigt and I weight 160kg.i would love to here a good diet that will help me.i don't make any exercise at the moments because I pain in my knees.i go to work though which has to make with movement.
Thank you all for reading this.hope for some answers soon.
Hi there,
Excessive weight puts extra strain on knee joint causing pain in knee joint. You should try to lose weight in a scientific way for long term benefits. A slow and steady approach will be helpful. Drink lots of water every day. Drinking water helps you feel full and also flushes out fluid from your kidneys, which may reduce bloating. Avoid eating salty fast foods, candies and cut down on at least 500 calories per day. Avoid intake of hidden calories in salad dressings, cheese, butter etc.Include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy and lean meats and fish. Consume fruits rich in vitamin C as it is a fat burner. Get a diet chart made from a nutritionist. Indulge in brisk walking or jogging. This will help in burning calories faster. Avoid lift and prefer walking the stairs whenever possible. It is also suggested to consult  a doctor and get evaluated for knee joint pain. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!