Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Diabetes type 2 and erection

My husband have diabetes type 2, he has a problem with erection and if want to have sex he have to take a viagra. i just wondering is there any risk to take a viagra? I just wonders if he has erection proble, do you think we still can have kids?

Hello. I can't answer medical questions. This forum is for people to discuss emotional or psychological concerns.

If your husband's physician has prescribed Viagra for him, then she/he must have determined it's safe for him. It's very dangerous to take Viagra without a prescription because it does have side effects which can be dangerous.

I can't answer your questions about having children because there are many variables. Generally speaking, if your husband is producing semen with viable sperm, and you're producing eggs, your chances for pregnancy are increased.
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.