Biking
Hello I'm only 12 and I weigh about 54 kilos I really want to get to 45 by the end of the year. Does anyone know how I can beat laziness
Hiya,

You probably think that losing weight involves hardcore exercise which can be so strenuous and tiring, however even just 15 mins of stationary cycling (for example) can make a big difference long- term. Stationary biking, cycling, running, treadmill, dancing, jogging... There is so much that can be done and is so easy, you can even do them while watching TV or listening to music. 15 mins a day and a healthy diet with slightly smaller portions will make a difference. If you feel more motivated you can bring it up a bit and for example do 25 mins...

So, to answer your question, to beat laziness, you need to be motivated and have confidence in yourself.

Ps: Don't try to lose weight by starving yourself, as you are still growing and developing and getting a balanced diet is essential.

Good Luck!!!!!!!

El  :)