Exercise & Fitness Community

Can I do leg workouts with minor sprained ankle

Hi, i sprained my ankle a week and a half ago.  It doesn't hurt when i walk on it, but by the end of the day its a little swollen, i think from walking around the office all day.  So i started taking IB profrin today to try to counteract the swelling.  It seems to stiffen up a little bit so i'll bend my foot up and down until it cracks not sure if this is good or bad.  I had full range back a couple days after the sprain first ocurred.  Theres slight pain when i try bending my ankle they way I sprained it.  Anyway, I was wondering if i can go back to my leg workouts at the gym, which include Barbell Squats, leg presses, leg curls, and calf workouts.

James
I would wait till it heals  because you could make it worse and be out of the gym for a long time.