Pain in my legs while jogging/running

Hi this is Deepu i get pain in my legs just above the ankle and below the calf while jogging,when i stop jogging for a while it will be alright and again starts when i start jogging and it even feels pain when i touch or press,i dont know whats exactly is creating trouble,can you please find me some solution for this.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
     Thanks for writing in. Pain in the calf muscles while jogging can be due to excess workout, inadequate blood supply to the calf muscles, dehydration, inadequate stretching before starting exercises.
I would suggest that you should reduce activity or modify activity by opting for some other form of exercise, maintaining hydration, relaxation and consult a trainer in this regard.
Inspite of all these changes if pain does not subside then you need to see a doctor to rule out any vascular abnormalities.
Best.