Eye Care Community

Lasik Enhancement surgery

Now that my eye sight has shown regression after my lasik eye surgery (I now need glasses again), they (Lasikmd docs) are reccommending I have an enhancement down at the 3th month mark to recorrrect it.  I am terrified at the thought of this as I had a terrible experience the first time with the origninal surgery (terrible pain, loads of complications and poor follow up care).  What do I do now, go back to wearing glasses or risk another surgery?  Please help.
Thank you
An enhancement is much easier.  You do not have to recut the flat-just lift it and do the laser.  Ask you doctor for a pill that relaxes you.  I use Xanax for my patients.

Dr. O.