Eye Care Community

Pulsating sensation in eye

I have a pulsating sensation in my left eye that occurs quite frequently. At first I believed it was simply stress causing it, but I'm beginning to notice it while I'm completely relaxed. I also assumed it was simply high blood pressure but when i check my blood pressure it isn't all that high (around 133/89, 80's - 90's pulse). It's happening more and more frequently and is starting to become very annoying.
Any ideas on what this is or how to remedy it? I'm not a fan of doctors offices.

Thank you for your help!
You need to see an ophthalmologist for an eye exam. There are some vascular problems that may cause this.

Dr. O.