Eye Care Community

Seing Blood vessels when closing eyes.

I have experienced the following a couple of times.
The first time in normal light conditions I was rubbing my eye and while I was doing it i started to see veins, Only with my eyes shut, and they were silvery bluish color.

The second time: I woke up this morning 5 am and when i was closing my eyes i kept seeing the same thing only for a second when my eyes were shut, but when i opend them it went away. This went away after a few minutes.
I want to make it clear that the veins I see are only with eyes shut, and they re silver in color with black background.

I have had my eyes checked couple of months ago also done optic nerve photo, pressure, evetything was fine. But I did not mention this because I did not experience it at the time.
Sounds like you have had it checked out, and everything is normal.  Try not to worry.  We can see lots of crazy things in our eyes if we are "hyper-aware" of them, or obsess over them.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say this is just stimulation of your retina from the light that "hangs around" for a few seconds after you close your eyes.  Most people experience some form of that if they are looking for it.