Eye Care Community

Snellen to Prescription for Colored Contacts

I really want to get colored contacts/circle lenses offline. I wear regular contacts already so obviously I must find some prescription ones right~?
Well, my Snellen is 20/200 but I don't quite know what it should be in Prescription...
I've looked it up and have found that it's estimated between -2.00 to -2.50 BUT I did see that someone mentioned it to be a little slight of an estimate for 20/200

Please help me figure out what prescription numbers I should put in while ordering my colored contacts~!
Thank you~!
You need to get a prescription from an eye doctor.  Snell acuity for a certain vision can have different prescriptions.

Dr. O.