Eye Care Community
22k Members

orbital floor fracture surgery

Hi, I had done a surgery to my right eye before 3 weeks.I was punched to my right eye and after the CT scan doctor said there was a fracture in my eye floor & I had double vision in upwards, downwards. Also eye was sunk. Then surgery is done, but still had double vision and there was some thing like white color discharging in my right eye, it was like glue. Although, still my eye is smaller than other one. This was a big problem to me. What the reason for this?
Many thanks
Some orbital volume was lost.  Discuss this with your orbital surgeon.  He may be able to fix it.

Dr. O.