GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

pain that radiates to my back

I have had pain that begins right below my diaphragm on the left side and radiates all the way to my  back.  This pain is excruciating.  I at first thought it was gallstones but I thought that would hurt on my right side so then I thought I was just having an upset stomach. This pain does not go away and seems to get worse after I eat.  What can it be.  Can it really be gallstones.  I am thinking more in the terms of duodenitis.  In the past I was told I had a hiatal hernia but have not been checked for that in years.  I at one time had H-pylori but was treated for that.  This pain is becoming so bad i cannot eat or drink anything.  What can it be.  I need help. Please.
You might want to have your pancreas checked but I'm not a doctor.  I just remember reading something about left side pain radiating to the back.  Hope you get to feeling better.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem