MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Big Trouble with My Intestines

I have trouble with my intestines since childhood. I have done everything to make my intestines work but I fail. My digestive system is fine but when it comes to get rid of it, the problem begins. I can't defecate once in mornings ( I cant get rid of it at once). When I go outside, I have intestinal pain and urge to defecate. That's why I fear to go outside. I dont have a normal life right now. I am stuck at home. Please help me.
My medical history: 1) Had a treatment for PCOs a decade ago
2) Had partial thyroidectomy 3 years ago, since then I take 125 mg Euthyrox every day.
Best regards,

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have blood tests regularly, there is nothing wrong with the tests. But 3 years ago I had severe cystitis and had to take antibiotics.
Helpful - 0
Do you regularly take any narcotics and have you had your thyroid  and levels checked recently or any blood work?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem