HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

HIV SEMEN Landed at the Tip of my penis

Hello doctor and HIV health educators

I need some help, I cant sleep. I am a bisexual guy, I performed mutual masturbation and rubbing with an HIV infected guy, no anal or oral penetration, no kissing. I am afraid because he rubbed his penis on to my penis until the point of ejaculation that his semen come into contact with the tip of my penis and exposed the tip of my penis and mucous membrane. Im afraid of contrtacting HIV on this manner, I need your professional advice, thanks
Mutual masturbation is a low risk activity, however when body fluid come into contact with a mucous membrane or open wound, it is always a medium-high risk activity. First, don't panic, because you're not sure that the person has HIV. I would suggest that you be tested for HIV and Hepatitis C, as both are commonly contracted during unprotected sex. This will give you peace of mind and help you know your status. I cannot determine whether or not you have HIV, because a test has not been conducted on you. The only way to diagnose is via testing.

P.S. - My advice isn't professional. I do not hold a degree, I have simply educated myself on the subject. If you need professional advice, seek the counsel of a licensed physician.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.