HIV Prevention Community

Going Crazy With Worry

I was wondering if you could help me with some advice as i am going out of my mind here.
I have recently returned from marmaris in turkey on July 21st.
During the night of July 20th i had an argument with my husband who resulted in telling me not to return to the room, so being stubborn i didn't. I ended up drinking with a lady and her husband in the hotel bar, they was buying me drink upon drink and i lost track of how many i had.
Anyway to cut a long story short i somehow ended up going for a walk with one of the waiter guys from the hotel who had took a shine to me all week but i had been telling to leave me alone but he just wouldn't give in.
We ended up sleeping together condoms was used and then some reason at the end they wasn't one. Since i got back i went for a chlymida and goneerha test which came back negative, but i was told cos i literally went the day after thats why it was negative, so i went back on 4th of August to have that re tested and got the results back on 6th August which came back Negative.
I am now booked in on 18th August to have my bloods done for the HIV. Im absolutely going out of my mind with worry i have never done this before and dont ever plan on doing again. Im just so scared especially as he was turkish. Hope you can give me some advice. Thankyou.
It might be still to early to test for HIV. Test with a DUO/4th gen test 28 days after the incident and then retest at 12 weeks

Stay well.
The 18th will take it to 4 weeks.
Good, try it to be a DUO/4th gen test
I will do. Im going out my mind i really am. I have 2 children and i love my husband 2 bits x