HIV Prevention Community

HIV Testing

HI i recently got tested for hiv and when i got tested the lady nurse said they will ring me on the number provided to seek medical help if i have hiv but i havent herd from them and im just wondering why they do that how come they dont just ring you and tell you that you have or havent got it, its been 3 wks now and i havent herd from them would it be possible to ring them up and ask them for my results or should i just 4get about it,
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! ! !

YOU ALREADY HAVE A CONCLUSIVE TEST RESULT.  ACCEPT YOUR STATUS AND MOVE ON FROM THIS FORUM.
hi lizzie i wont post no more qeustions after this one but when i got tested they asked me when did i last have un pretected sex so i said 2 wks ago because i thought they wouldnt do the test if i said 7 years ago do you think that could have anything got to do with it being negative !
YOU HAVE TWO CONCLUSIVELY NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS...MOVE ON
Hi from what i know here in the uk from past exposure. The gum clinics state that if you are negative they do not call you, if you want the result you simply go in and ask them. If however for anything they advise you to go and see them. Surly no call is a good thing?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
ok thanks sarah and dont worry teak i wont post no more questions take care everyone !