HIV Prevention Community

acute rash/symptom questions

After scanning the internet I can't find any consistant info on what an ARS rash to hiv looks like. Would scattered small pimples around the back be a legitimate symptom? If not what would be? Thanks
I've read info stating it can be small and dark raised bumps on skin to red patches on torso. Often different sites and opinions don't distinguish clearly between a newly infected person's rash to an hiv rash later in hiv stages. Online pictures are often unclear as well. I'd actually say they're more unclear than the written information. I understand symptoms should never be used to diagnose and that's not my intention. Can a single raised/seemingly symmetric bump very closely resembling an early acne bump suggest accute hiv infection? Can several of these suggest it? Do several to 20 scattered on the back suggest it? If popped and liquid/puss leave the sore can that suggest early hiv infection? Does any of this fit the descriptions for an early hiv infection symptom
Anyone?
You can't use symptoms to get an indication of HIV.

What was your risk and I can give you assestment on it.
Unprotected vaginal sex. Stripper. 8 week EIA test non reactive as well as pcr. What is credibility of a pcr test too
PCR is not approved for diagnosis. It can give an early indication but the antibody test is the only approved test. And at 8 weeks that is a very good indication and unlikely to change but follow up with a 3 month test.
ok thanks. And the rash? If it even is a rash? Which prompted the question. Does it mimic that of an ars rash? Or condition?
We don't discus symptoms here because ARS symptoms can be matched with 100 of other things.