HIV Prevention Community

scared that i have HIV rash.

first off hello to everyone on this forum. Well i will try to make it brief, but last week on wednsday i noticed a strange rash in front of my neck on my adams apple, it itched and was swollen a little. I asked my mom what it could be and told me not to worry, it may be a bug bite. But i have never had such a rash before. My concern arouse after about friday, i started looking up causes and it threw at me shingles, meningitis, and HIV rash. Which scared me, because ive always been afraid of getting hiv. But now im freaking out, i will describe this rash. Its a cluster of small bumps spread maybe a inch wide, it itch but when i scratch its a little painful, last week the lymph node on the left side
1. It's not a rash associated with HIV
2. Have you ever had unprotected sex before?
Hello sorry for this post i accidently posted it! I posted one with more details regarding the matter please that post. Thank you
You have not even had an HIV risk. Spend some money on a therapist to help you with your anxiety.