Healthy Cooking Community
How do the method of diet without exercise?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there. Well, exercise is an important part of the overall health of people.  It's in your best interest to incorporate some exercise into your weekly routine.  It helps to keep your heart healthy and your body working properly. So, try to walk, life some light weights, bike, or whatever you enjoy several times a week.

As to diet, the first step is to take a serious look at it.  I recently did this myself.  I eliminated processed foods.  All crackers, chips, processed frozen meals, etc.  Sugar is next to go.  I eliminated all sweets (except for a treat once a week), never add sugar, look at the labels to choose low sugar.  I watch fats---  try to use canola oil/olive oil.  Watch your carbohydrates---  so limit breads, white rice, pasta.  

I eat lean protein, beans, lean cuts of meat, eggs, fish, etc.  I eat whole grains, super grains (like quinoa) and lots of vegetables and fruit.  Limit portion quantities.  

good luck
Exercise is a proven in-flammation-reducer, partly as a result of its fat-burning effect remember, fat cells increase inflammation.  You should get 30 to 45 minutes of vigorous exercise (the kind where you really work up a sweat) at least five days a week with some strength training also fit in for at least two of those days.
Now about CANOLA OIL!  It is not a food and was never intended for human consumption. Canola is a genetically engineered plant developed in Canada from the Rapeseed Plant, which is part of the mustard family of plants.
Rapeseed oil is toxic to humans and other animals and was never meant to be used for human consumption . The correct name for Canola oil  is “Lear” oil (Low Erucic Acid Rape) or Rape Oil and is used mainly for lubricant and fuel sap, as a base for synthetic rubber, and is used as a substance for the glossy effect in magazines or other paper products. The word canola comes from “Canada” Oil” and is not a naturally grown plant.
The Canadian government paid the FDA $50 million to have rapeseed registered and categorized as being safe for humans to consume, according to ‘John Thomas’ book,  “Young Again”.
It is toxic! and related to symptoms of Emphysema, Respiratory distress, anemia, constipation, and irritability. Rape seed oil is used in China for stir-frying and was found to emit cancer-causing chemicals from the smoke, causing lung cancer, according to the Wall Street Journal (June 7, 1995).
It causes blindness in animals and Mad Cow Disease! According to John Thomas’ book, Young Again, in 1986-1991 England and Europe fed rape seed to cows, pigs, and sheep who later went blind and began attacking people (Mad Cow Disease). After discontinuing the rape seed (canola oil) the attacks and blindness stopped. It was banned in Europe in 1991. The FDA is still allowing it to be used in thousands of products in the U.S. We are putting it in our bodies every day!!
Research at the University of Florida-Gainesville, determined that as much as 4.6% of all fatty acids in Canola are “trans” isomers (plastic) due to the refining process. It has a tendency to inhibit the proper metabolism of foods and blocks our normal enzyme function, and could cause destruction of the myelitis sheath that surrounds our nerves, for protection. It is known as a Trans Acid, and many are labeled Hydrogenated or partially Hydrogenated oils. These should all be avoided and totally eliminated from your diet. The adverse health effect are cumulative. Many times it takes 10 years before symptoms manifest.
It is found in many processed foods, margarine, peanut butter, breads, and almost all potato chips.
It forms latex-like substances that causes red blood corpuscles to clump together.
Rats developed fatty degeneration of heart, kidney, adrenals and thyroid glands. When the Canola oil was withdrawn from their diet, the deposits dissolved, but scar tissue remained on the organs.
Rape oil is a source of the chemical warfare agent mustard gas. It was banned after blistering the lungs and skins of hundreds of thousands of soldiers and civilians during WWII. There have been recent reports that it was again used in the Gulf War.
Canola Oil is the #1 ingredient in toxic chemical pesticides according to the Health Ranger. The EPA has now officially classified it as bio-pesticide, meaning; having “low chronic toxicities”, but no studies have been performed on the toxic effects on human beings.
Canola (Rapeseed) is on the 10 Top list of GMO’s, according to NaturalNews. It is one of the most chemically altered foods in the U.S. diet  chemically removed from rapeseed, deodorized and altered.
SOURCE: Marla Gates
Check the following,  http://breathing.com/articles/canola-oil.htm
COMMUNITY LEADER
Okay, so with my previous advice.  Scratch the canola oil.  :>0
You are soooooooo funny! :>)