Ham for Christmas

Thinking to get Ham for Christmas, what kind would be the best to get I see there are several kinds ..and would you glze it .plus what is the favorite veg?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I have a really good glaze for ham, it doesnt sound that good but you will not be sorry. Sweet pickle juice for glaze will give you the sweetest ham you have ever tasted. We did it once on the recommendation of a friend and have used it ever since. I always buy the store brand of ham at Safeway and always like Au gratin Potatoes. uuummmmmmmm!
Hi Darla I got a honey baked spiral in the end and its glazed ...still wondering what veggies to do .the au gratin sound good ...
For those that want the recipe, you take your glaze that comes with your ham and use sweet pickle juice instead of water. Yummmmmy.
well I overate on the Ham yesterday and everything else I could get my hands on..I see a diet ahead LOL