Healthy Cooking Community

Snack!

Hey !!

I have question about the snack!!
I wanna lose wight and i have problem with snack , what should eat snack ?  
When it comes to weight loss, some snacks are better than others. Avoid candy, sweets and heavily processed foods, and choose snacks that will complement your quest to lose weight and benefit your overall health.
Apples are low in calories but high in fiber, an apple is filling, takes time to eat and contains essential vitamins. Slice the apples and have it with small cubes of low-fat hard cheese for a snack.

Nuts contain healthy omega-3 and omega-6 fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Nuts are a filling and healthy snack. If you choose nuts as a snack, eat them raw and unsalted in small quantities--for example, 10 almonds or five Brazil nuts.

Hard-boiled eggs are rich in protein, essential fats and vitamins.

low-fat yogurt, Avoid processed yogurts, which contain artificial flavors and preservatives, and select natural yogurts such as strained Greek yogurt. If you prefer a more flavorsome yogurt, add small pieces of fruit, like melon, cherries or peaches.

Carrot sticks, celery, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and greens are a good snack. Raw vegetables can also be combined with dips made from low-fat yogurt or hummus.
Thank you !
I totally agree with gymdandee. Along with food a little bit weight loss exercise will always help. You'll get number of youtube videos that'll help in weight loss. Snacks like Veggies, hummus,apple slices, peanut butter,edamame,yogurt some fresh fruits and a handful of nuts and some dried fruits between 12 and 6 is the best way to keep away hunger and loss weight. Some tips from nutrition counselors  http://aesm.ca/resolution-re-vamp-nutrition-counselling-for-eating-well-at-work/