Stir frys ?

What are some good stir frys recipes
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
I love a good stir fry!  All that I put into a stir fry is similar---  cut up vegis and some type of protein and for me, that is usually chicken or pork or shrimp.  The sauce is what makes a difference.  Sometimes I am super lazy and I can just use lite soy sauce and think it tastes delicious.  

Here are some other stir fry sauces I like:
1/3 c water
1/4 c soy sauce
2T rice vinegar
1T corn starch
1 1/2 t sugar

(you know you mix in bowl and then add, I'm sure.  Let me know if you actually need to know how to make the whole recipe.)

I add that one to shrimp and broccoli, red pepper, onion and throw in some cashews or if you want to pump up the good fat and protein.  I usually don't add the nuts though.

Here is another:
2 T honey
2T vinegar
2T orange juice
4t soy sauce
1 1/2 corn starch

Good with chicken and vegis
Helpful - 0
Mushroom
Helpful - 0
Mushroom
Helpful - 0
Beef sliced into strips, mushroom, onion, beansprouts, spring onion, soya sauce <3 with either noodles or rice x
Helpful - 0
I like stir fry with just some coconut or sesame oil and whatever herbs/spices will go with the veggies I'm having.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community