do the impossible?

I need to stay on a 548 calorie diet for a dance i have to go to any diet plans?  It would help alot :)
Wow thats kind of Low ..well I have just popped some ideas on the post below ...but any salads, veggies, some fruits ,watch the sugar , chicken , eggs in morning maybe yoghort,Make sure you dont feel hungry, so eat small, frequently ..good luck
I might be too late to be of any help here, but that is WAY too low! It is not recommended that a woman eat less than 1,000-1,200 calories a day. When you eat too few calories, your body actually goes into starvation mode and slows down your metabolism considerably. This means that when you do start eating normal again, you'll just pack on the weight even faster than you ever did before. Seriously, BAD IDEA!! Unfortunately, there is no good way to lose weight quickly. The best thing you can do for your body is change your eating habits permanently by eating good, healthy foods. Exercise is also important.  You should aim to lose no more than 1-2 lbs a week.