recipes

Hello, I'm new at this app. I would like to lose weight and I would like to ask you for some good recipes for weight loss. I would have like if you can help me.
Masha
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Welcome from me also!

Good advice above from SM.  A balanced diet is important, while cutting back on fats.  Exercise is a vital part of any diet as well.  Check with your doc before starting any new plan....especially if you have preexisting medical conditions.
Helpful - 0
Hi there and welcome to the group!!  Glad to have you,  We have lots of recipes on the forum just listed if you scroll down.  Tell me what you are interested in and I'll place some here for you as well.

I try to eat lean protein, veg, fruit, whole grains, etc.  A well balanced, healthy diet that isn't too over the top.

so tell us a little about what you are looking for---  love to share recipes!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community