Heart Rhythm Community

If your pulse rate is under 100 can you be in A-fib?

I was diagnosed with Afib last summer. I feel anxious and sick and check my pulse but it is 80 85 or   in the 70's. This happens even in my sleep. I take Warfarin and recently started on a course of predisone. I usually have to go to sleep to get any relief. Anything you have for suggestions would be appreciated..
Your heart rate will be a lot higher than 70-85 bpm if you are having an AF episode.  It is could just be anxiety.  Prednisone prescription is for something other than AF.  Taking warfarin will pretty much eliminate your risk of a stroke from AF and your AF is still paroxysmal and non-life threatening during an episode.  Try to find an activity that you find relaxing and stop worrying about the AF.  If your AF becomes symptomatic, then ablation is an option.