Hemorrhoids Community
423 Members

Is this hemorrhoids or something else?

Okay, so I’m a hairy dude, and ever since my teenage years, I have had dry, itchy and sometimes bleeding skin in my buttcrack.

There is also a small, itchy crack in the skin right below my tailbone, possibly due to dry skin. I read online that it could be a pilonidal cyst , but what I have isn’t a lump or anything like that.  

I **** like once a week, and I usually don’t feel constipated.

The reason I’m only now posting about this is because when I wiped after dropping a ****, the toilet paper had a lot more blood on it than usual. It wasn’t even a hot one or anything. Just a normal ****.

Usually, I wash my crack every day, especially after dropping some hot ones. I might forget to once or twice but for the most part, it’s clean.

Could this be from wiping too hard? Or is it from something like a hemorrhoid?

Also, forgot to mention this, but my mother and grandma have hemorrhoids. Not sure if hemorrhoids can be genetic or not though.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.