Avatar universal

I have a few cut/tear on my shaft it happens everytime i am erected.

So i have a few cuts on my penis. I am circumcised. But i noticed that my penis is/ wss acting like it had blantis. It would itch hurt and be red when erected and really tight just under the head.

The problem is everytime i get hard. Which is alot unfortunately it tears the skin and hurts real bad.

I asked a teladoc one time he prescribed a antifungal steriod cream which seamed to help with the swollen and healing but as soon as i quit putting the cream on 2 days later its back to being super tight.

Its begining to cause problems with my wife. So i have to find a fix.
1 Responses
207091 tn?1337709493
I think you need to actually see a doctor about this. Teledocs are great for some things, but this may need an actual exam.

It may be fungal, it may be something else, but a doctor needs to actually look at your penis to determine what's happening.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.