Avatar universal

Kicked in the testicle

So yesterday a guy I knew randomly came up behind me from behind and hit me with his two hands closed ( like a fist) into my balls. I almost started crying it was so sore. The pain went after like ten minutes but my balls look very weird. My left testicle is kinda droopy and inside the sack is weird like there some wires substance around. ( sorry but it’s hard to describe) should I be worried ?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
134578 tn?1614729226
Go see your doctor. One testicle is supposed to hang lower than the other, and you might just be seeing the result of the trauma that it seems more noticeable to you than before, and there are tubes and blood vessels in the area and all of that is normal. But probably the area is bruised and traumatized, and it NEVER hurts to see a doctor when you have had physical trauma.
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1614729226
Here is from another website:

Your urologist can often figure out how bad the injury to the testicle is with a physical exam. After asking questions about how the injury occurred, as well as other questions about your health, he/she will look at your scrotum. It's often easy for your urologist to feel the tough testicle cover, as well as the thin, soft epididymis. He/she will also feel the structures that run into the testicle--the artery, vein and vas deferens--to make sure they're normal.

If all seem normal with no injury, your urologist will likely give you pain meds, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen. You'll also be told to wear a jock strap to support the scrotum.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.