Men's Health Community

Yawning, needing of deep breath.

For the past 2 weeks I have had some difficulty breathing, excessive yawning and burping.  I feel like I can't get enough air in with each breath.  
I am yawning aprox- 15-10 times and hour but I am not tired.  I am also burping a lot or feeling the need to burp and like I have a lump in my throat.  Once in a while, I get a really good breath in.
It doesn't seem to be exacerbated with exercise.  Actually, it is worst when I am sitting down working or reading.  If I am distractred, it seems to not bother me as much.  

Oxygen saturation 99%, ecg and xrays fine. Also got anxiety but never had these symtoms before.

I also feel like if I had a strained muscle on my chest/neck from yawning a lot...