Men's Health Community

blood in urine and groin pain

I'm 53 years old man and recently been told byan ER doc that I had kidney stones. It was very painful. I haven'tt had any pain like that since, however, I am urinating blood about once a week and have pain in my right side groin area often after work late in the evening. Is this due to kidney stones? and will having sex irrate the kidney stones and cause the blood and small blood clots in my urine and pain in my groin.
are you doing anything to get the kidney stone removed?
Urologist who deal with kidney issues can reply and treat your issues.You need doctor's advice on this issue.
you have to take surgery have the stone removed. what's more, since you have kidney stone, i also recommend you to take a test to do you have the UTI, because the blood in urine can also be caused by this condition. if you not have, it is good. if you have, you should also cure the UTI and Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can be a good treatment.