Men's Health Community

warried about my peins condition

I'm 30 years old and my problem start when i was 19, that my penis is not stading as i can see in with other not 90 dgree, it seem to be like its brokn from the base near balls and when its up i can feel that there is gab in that please and its fast cumming when i do sex an touch the gab place. i hope you understand my plroblem and to tell me the what the solution for that because it make like i don't to have sex with women for not knowing that, is there any midical for that.
I'm 25 years old and my problem start when i was 19, that my penis is not stading as i can see in with other not 90 dgree, it seem to be like its brokn from the base near balls and when its up i can feel that there is gab in that please and its fast cumming when i do sex an touch the gab place. i hope you understand my plroblem and to tell me the what the solution for that because it make like i don't to have sex with women for not knowing that, is there any midical for that. & when i sexed with women then it have short time ,and falldown.i m so much worrried about this