Neurology Community

Advise on both neurology(Cyst) & EN&T(labrynthitis)

Hopefully someone can give me some advise from past experiences.

To start off.. History in a nut shell...  I was diagnosed with a brain cyst 10 years ago.

This christmas(2013), I was diagnose with labrynthitis and went through 3 weeks of hell.
It then disappeared and iv been ok for a fortnight... untill today that is.

Its returned, except this time i have some strong pressure in my head aswell.. Iv phoned my neurosurgeon who told me that i ned to see my GP who may refer me to an ear, nose and throat specialist.

My question.....

i know that and EN&T problem can cause pressure in my head but can an EN&T problem be the sole contributor to making me feel so odd and on a different planet.

i know its a long shot but someone may of experienced it.

thanks all

djla
I had a dermoid cyst in my right temporal lobe back in 99. When was the last time you had a MRI? If it has been awhile I would suggest getting one to make sure it has not grown and possibly contributing to your problems,
Your problems with labrynthitis can be a cause of all of your problems, but I would get the MRI just to see what your cyst is doing.